My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sabotage

We were eating at Rainforest Cafe, and they brought us 2 kids' menus and sets of crayons because our 3 month old obviously wanted to color too. Well, Marshall and I decided to have a little contest and see who could color the best curious george using only the provided green and red crayons.

Carly was the judge. She had good taste and chose me as the winner, obviously.

Marshall good offended and took matters into his own hands.

Sabotage!

Carly was very disappointed with daddy's poor sportsmanship.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails