My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Monday, October 19, 2009

3 months

Wes is now 3 months old.
In the last month, Wes took his first trip to the pool. He went to Las Vegas for the first time and enjoyed the Bellagio water show amongst other fun activities.And really developed his love of watching BYU football...just like Daddy!He is getting better at tummy time all the time! And has started grabbing at his toys as they dangle.
He's even rolling over now! He started rolling back-to-front on October 15th.


He has even started to giggle, but I haven't been able to catch it on video yet...it's difficult to tickle under the chin while still holding the camera steady.

He's just gotten so BIG and so fun!
See you again at 4 months! There are bound to be some halloween photos!

2 comments:

Mars said...

He's turned into a cute little guy. But Carly can sing the BYU fight song!

Paige said...

Lauren, he is is SO cute! What a handsome little guy! Love the teacup pictures. Maybe you should do photography on the side!

Related Posts with Thumbnails