My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Making the "police beat"

I can now say I have been featured in BYU's police beat.

Another lifetime goal reached!

http://universe.byu.edu/node/2984
(2nd item down under "Disorderly Conduct")

Little punks got what they deserved.

3 comments:

kelly said...

awwwwwesome. and that's a cool lifetime goal. maybe i should adopt it as one of my own. but i kind of feel like i've missed my window of opportunity. ...although on second thought.. your recent success might prove that there's still hope for me!

Stefani said...

Kelly, you could totally make the beat. You just might have to be on the criminal side though...

Stef said...

I'm so sorry that happened to you, holy cow! What jerks! I'm so glad they got punished!

Related Posts with Thumbnails