My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Killjoy

Note:

If I am walking across campus in 40 degree weather at 11 oclock at night carrying my baby after the BYU game and you decide to throw a water balloon at me, I will call campus police and you will be charged with a misdemeanor. You little punk.

Hitting a lady with a small baby with a water balloon = Not Cool

7 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh my gosh! What a punk!

Mars said...

Haha, they have to go to court!

Maranda said...

Are you serious? Did you get him? What a jerk.

Lauren said...

Yes! I totally called campus police, and they totally were cited with a misdemeanor. They have to appear in court.

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

Wow, that is amazing that someone would actually do that. Sometimes people are idiots! I'm glad you got it taken care of :)

Breann said...

Only You Lauren...all the times of getting waiters in trouble, yelling at cell phone companies...etc., etc. You get the job done! Were they college students? How did you find them and keep them there until the police showed up?

Lauren said...

Yeah...freshmen. They were hiding in the bushes by May hall. I never saw or spoke to them...they were throwing balloons randomly at the crowd. I just noted where the balloon came from and called campus police. I didn't think anything would come of it, but when the campus officers checked it out a half hour later, they were still there throwing balloons. So they were cited, and the officer called me personally that night to let me know and ask if I wanted to go to their hearing. Funny stuff. I can imagine the calls to their mothers that weekend. Great first 3 weeks of college!

Related Posts with Thumbnails