Our house flooded mysteriously on Sunday (yes, almost a week ago...I know, I've been a bad blogger). We woke up to water throughout the hallway, kitchen, bathroom, and most of Carly's room. Even stranger: the water had been shut off the building, so ours wasn't the only unit affected. So we tried to mop it up and determine from the neighbors what happened. Kiernan had been visiting that week, and lucky for her she had just left hours before it happened.
So we had no water for a couple days, and had to sleep for 3 nights with the whirring and wind of all those fans. It is expected to be another week before we can put our house back together.
-I think our ANT problem drowned!
-It gave us the motivation we needed to clean out Carly's room. This has been a project for a while.
-I moved the washer and dryer for the first time, probably ever. So I had a chance to clean underneath, and I also found some missing tuperware.