My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dandelion Day

We went to the playground on Sunday, and it was blooming with little white balls of fluff. Carly was excited, and as much as we tried to teach her how to blow them, she was more exciting by trying to bite them. Here are some pictures of our little family:

5 comments:

KarenOjai said...

Carly Lou Who!!!!! I love the pic with you & Carly. Whats up with Marsh's socks? Is he trying out for the role of The Cat In The Hat? I think I can get him the hat to go with those socks!! Love all the pics.

Mars said...

Two cute too-cute girls!

Kim said...

I can't believe how big Carly is! She is sure cute. I think you look really pretty in your pictures with her as well! I should be starting this week at LDSFS...finally got the exam taken, so as soon as they can get me that piece of paper that says I am licensed, I think I am ready!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

haha, kids do love to eat weird things don't they! cute pictures and i think i recognize that school in the background! :)

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

CUTE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails