My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's begun

Today I found a centipede and 2 beetles in my house. Okay, so Carly found them and alerted me by pointing and going "ooh! ooh! ooh!" But regardless, they were in my house. Bug season (otherwise know as summer) has begun.

1 comments:

kel said...

Ugh. I feel your pain. Winter was so nice. I've already spotted some ants trying to take over our little basement apartment. Raid has become my best friend since living here (second to Bryant, who is my hero for taking care of the spiders that I trap underneath glasses).

Related Posts with Thumbnails