My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

AAHHH!

My stomach is doing blackflips.

I'm so excited...

That's right!....

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE IS STARTING!!!!!!

2 comments:

*star said...

Favorite moment of the show: The slow motion hug. I was laughing.

Least favorite moment: The "Clean Slate" underpants guy.

Kiersten said...

I love that show too! That popper guy was insane.

Related Posts with Thumbnails