My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Boo!

Marshall gets to go see David Archuleta sing tonight. Without me. I'll go pout now.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

That really isn't fair!

Wenona said...

WHAT? How come he gets to do that? That's way way no fair! Details details.

Kathryn said...

HOW do you get tickets???? I want to go!

Lauren said...

This was the week that AI sends the kids home to perform in their hometowns. So David Archuleta came back to Utah and performed at Murray High School. Marshall got assigned to ambulance duty at the show for his work shift. So he got to see him perform (& get paid for it), while I sat at home.

Maranda said...

Oh! I hear ya! My parents were at the Jazz game when he sang, and my brother gets to see Hannah Montana at Sadium of Fire! I want to pout too. Oh, p.s. I tagged you, so if you get a minute, it'd be fun to see what you write.

Related Posts with Thumbnails