My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Little monster


Just now I asked Carly if I could put a clip in her wild hair.

She said "no!" and ran away.
I sighed in exasperation and called her a 'little monster.'
Carly stopped, very concerned, and corrected me "No, I Carly, not a wittle monster."
I said "well, Carly would let me put a clip in her hair, and a little monster would run away. Are you Carly, or a little monster?"
"I Carly," she insisted.
"Okay then, come over here so I can put this clip in your hair."

She thought for a moment and then smiled widely, declaring "I a wittle monster" while proudly pointing at herself.

:::sigh:::

2 comments:

sweets said...

That is cute! its funny what little ones do.

Alyssa said...

Those little talks always backfire on me too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails