My photo
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
My name is Lauren, and I live in the bubble. I am wife to Marshall, the biggest BYU fan in the world; and mother to Carly, our big girl, and Wes, our wild man, and Calvin, our new addition. I graduated BYU with a degree in Social Work, and I went forth to serve at LDS Family Services. I like scrapbooking and going out to eat at nice restaurants. I am fascinated by new cleaning products at the grocery store, so I have to shop in wide circles around the perimeter to avoid the temptation to buy. I love chocolate.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

2,000 views!!!!

Today, I had my 2,000th view. So in celebration, I will honor that person.

2,000th view, you stopped by at 6:28:18pm (Mountain time) on Saturday, the 24th of August. It appears you are from the greater Los Angeles area of California. You use pacbell.net (like my inlaws) and prefer to use Internet Explorer. You viewed 1 page and stayed for 0 seconds, and entered directly, with no referring URL or exiting site. Most likely, this means you viewed me on a list of blogs, and didn't actually come to my page. Which means you didn't get the full experience...I mean, I worked hard on that background. But it's okay, you viewed my blog. And for that, I honor you.

THANK YOU 2,000th view. Without you, I would have only 1,999 views, and I would have to live with the uneasy anticipation that comes with being mildly OCD. I probably wouldn't sleep well tonight. 1,999 is such a stressful number.

6 comments:

Naomi said...

2,000 Views! Crazy! How can you tell wgo has viewed your blog?

be said...

Wgo hasn't viewed it yet.

Maranda said...

Wow, you are popular! Your posts crack me up!

Lauren said...

Bryant- Wgo?? huh?

Naomi- I use sitemeter, but there are other sites.

Maranda- Don't be fooled, that is 2000 views EVER, not like just this month or anything.

kel said...

bryant is responding literally to naomi's typo. i didn't notice it until he pointed it out, either.

Momma Nic said...

What number am I? tee hee

Related Posts with Thumbnails