While Kiernan was here we all went to the Tulip festival. It was a beautiful day. I ended up with more pictures of the baby than of the flowers. Here are some pics to enjoy.
More Phillipines pictures
23 hours ago
marriage, motherhood, work, and random glimpses
While Kiernan was here we all went to the Tulip festival. It was a beautiful day. I ended up with more pictures of the baby than of the flowers. Here are some pics to enjoy.
3 comments:
I did not know you had a blog! (that's what I get for not checking Provo Platinum I guess). Happy day! I am excited to start at LDSFS. I for sure will be back when the baby comes. No worries. I hope BYU gets my degree posted soon so I can stop worrying about that dumb test.
Your baby is darling. I can't believe how big she is.
And...Russ...why the pink shirt?!
Cute cute cute! Carly look so cute with all the tulips! -L
We asked Russell the same question...
Post a Comment